Tuesday 18 February 2014

Wish List Wednesday

Spring Wishlist


 Top Row: Print Trousers- Zara  Print Trousers- Ted Baker  Shoes- Zara
Middle Row: Clutch- Valentino Skirt- Ted Baker  Boots- Topshop
Bottom Row: Jeans- Zara  Shirt- Topshop Top- Peter Pilotto for Target @ Net-A-Porter Necklace- Zara

 
I'm sure I'm not alone in thinking that Wednesday is such an inbetween day... although its not quite Monday blues its not quite Friday!!! So to make this hump day more bearable I've compiled a 'wish list'. I often do this, I am definitley one of those girls who always wants something and I am constantly adding to my wish list... its almost never ending! With Spring just around the corner my inspiration was all things pastel and floral. I think I'm a little in love with the pink Zara shoes. So cute! I will definitley be purchasing them so look out for them in my future posts.

Lucy

No comments:

Post a Comment