Wednesday 21 May 2014

Co-Ord








Skort- Zara (Love These) & These   Jacket- Topshop  Bag- Zara   Shoes- Zara  T-Shirt- Reiss  Sunglasses- Aldo 


How amazing is this weather we've been having? I absolutely love how positive everyone is when there is a little sunshine and it definitely feels like summer is almost here. This is the first post I've done since I started blogging with bare legs! Although I have put these two pieces together as a Co-Ord they aren't supposed to be a two piece. The shorts are Zara (last summer) and the jacket is Topshop and I can't believe how well they match considering. I've paired this with a plain grey T and my barely there sandals for a simple look. The brightness of the shorts and jacket says it all so I didn't feel the need to accesorise like I normally do.

I really hope this weather is a sign of a beautiful summer!

Have a great week & thank you for reading


Lucy



Photography Credit- Adam Tomlinson





No comments:

Post a Comment