Thursday 5 June 2014

Relaxed








Shirt- H&M  Love This   & This   Leather Shorts- Topshop Similar Here  & Here  Shoes- Zara 
 Bag- Balenciaga  Sunglasses- Vintage Similar Here  Necklace- Topshop & Vintage  

I love the relaxed feel of this boyfriend fit shirt.  I wanted to experiment with different looks and if you follow my Instagram you will see I've had my wear out of this over the past few days! It's so wearable and can be paired with skinnys and heels for a casual evening look. I wore this shirt over the weekend to my first BBQ of the year with denim cut off shorts and flats. I've seen a lot of these shirts on the High Street and I've chosen a few of my favourites above. You can click the links to shop the items.


Thanks for reading

Lucy


Photography- Dannielle Gadalla


No comments:

Post a Comment