Saturday 21 June 2014

Summer Bright's





















Dress- Zara- Sold Out (Similar Here)  Shoes- Zara (Love These) & These  Bag- Zara (On Sale)  Sunglasses- Topshop  Lip- MAC So Chaud  


I've done it again... head to toe Zara! Again not intentional! I have been waiting for the perfect day to wear this bright dress and today was the day. This is so bright and vibrant that wearing it on a dull day just doesn't cut the mustard! Although this dress is a fine knit because of the loose fit it's comfortable to wear when it's blazing hot! I picked up these gorgeous shoes in the Zara sale along with this bag which I thought went perfect with the bright colour of the dress along with (of course) a red lip! My favourite. 

I say it every time but I really hope this summer weather is here to stay now! Enough of the rain and clouds my wardrobe is not geared up for it especially at this time of year!

Have a great weekend, thanks for reading.

Lucy 


Photography Credit- Laura Wood

No comments:

Post a Comment