Tuesday 29 July 2014

Current Favourites






















Shorts- Vintage Levi 501's  Sweater- Zara- Currently on sale  Shoes- Zara Sold Out- Similar Here Bag- Balenciaga  Watch- Michael Kors  Bracelets- Urban Outfitters & Topshop


I've called this post current favourites because all the items I'm wearing are just that! I love a sweatshirt and shorts combo and even though the weathers been particularly warm lately this one is sleeveless so I can just about get away with it. I love the colour of this sweater seen also in this post  its bright and adds a summer touch to my look. These shoes were a recent purchase from Zara which I haven't had off since I got them, they are unfortunatley sold out but I've picked some similar ones which are linked above. Lastly my Balenciaga bag which I've had for years is probably my most used bag of the moment. So simple and goes with everything. An investment piece for sure! This is my usual day to day look for summer. 

Do you have any current favourites at the moment? 

As always thank you for reading. Have a great week!

Lucy


Photography Credit- Adam Tomlinson


No comments:

Post a Comment