Thursday 17 July 2014

Denim One Piece














Boiler Suit- Zara Sold Out- Love This & This  Cross body bag- Zara ( Now On Sale)  Shoes- Zara Similar Here  Also Love These  Scarf worn as a belt- Alexander McQueen  Bracelet- COS  Lip- Mac Korean Candy Mixed with Topshop Rio Rio 


Today's look I had to play around with a bit, because I am so petite I thought this boiler suit drowned me a little. After trying numerous belts on I had an idea to use my scarf! I love an item that can be used as many other things. Money well spent I would say! I love playing around with a look to make it individual to me. I've gone for a pop of colour in my bag and shoes to brighten it all up. I'm totally converted, I Love this boiler suit!

How do you play around with your style to make it individual to you? 

Thanks for reading

Lucy

Photography- Adam Tomlinson

No comments:

Post a Comment