Saturday 30 August 2014

Autumn Wishlist





Autumn Wishlist



Loafers- J Crew  Trousers- Topshop  Sweater- Kenzo @ Net-A- Porter  Waistcoat- Zara  Boots- Zara  Flats- J Crew  Bag- Zara 


Above are the items I'm currently lusting over for Autumn/Winter. The printed boots and the Chanel esque bag are at the very top of my wish list, how fabulous! These items are ideal for the transitional period and will carry you through the Autumn. This wish list is never ending but I was restrained and picked my favourite items. Look out for a few of these pieces on the blog soon. 

Have a great weekend & Thanks for reading


Lucy 

3 comments:

  1. Thankyou. Yes that is one of my favourite pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello darling

    Thank you so much for your lovely comment on my latest post.

    Hope all is ok with you xx

    Lots of love

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your welcome Donna,

    All is well with me thank you, hope your well too.

    xx

    ReplyDelete